Thukpa (Noodles Soup)
- 250 gm minced Meat (beef/pork/mutton/chicken)
- 300 gm Egg noodles
- 2 large onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion leaves
- 3-4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 4-5 green chili (sliced)
- 3-4 tablespoon cooking oil
- Salt to taste
For soup: About 3 liters of clear bone soup – beef/ pork/ mutton / chicken stock (any one)
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry chopped onions with garlic and green chilies.
- Add minced meat, fry for 10 min. add salt to taste, then keep aside after cooking.
- Boil 4 liter of water and drop noodles, boil for 2 min, stirring occasionally.
- Drain the noodles through a large sieve and run cold water over them to inhibit them from sticking.
- Squeeze the water from the noodles and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Pour hot clear bone soup in the bowl with noodles.
- Put fried meat-onion mixture and finely chopped green onion leaves on top of it.
- Hot Thukpa is ready to serve.