Red Pumpkin with dried Prawns
- 500 gm red pumpkin
- 1/2 cup of dried prwans
- 1/2 cup of grated coconut
- 2 onions
- 2-3 teaspoon Goan sambar spices
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 tablespoon mustard oil
- Chop the pumpkin, mix with a pinch of salt and keep aside.
- Grind the dried prawns and grated coconut together.
- Heat the oil in the pan, add the prawn mixture, pumpkin, sugar and salt to
taste & mix properly.Add very little water (about half cup) and shimmer.
- When the gravy becomes thick, stir it properly.
- Enjoy Red pumpkin with Plain rice.