- 250 gm pumpkin (Yellow)
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon Bengal
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon red chili
- 1/2 cup of grated coconut
- Salt according to taste
- 2-3 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Wash and cut the pumpkin into medium size pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the mustard seeds, Bengal gram and fry till golden.
- Add onion, fry it becomes soft and add tomatoes.
- Add cut pumpkin and fry it properly.
- Then add salt, sugar, red chili powder and cook it well.
- Sprinkle some water and allow the pumpkin to cook until it becomes soft.
- Add grated coconut at the end and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve hot with Roti or