Pani Tenga (tangy mustard chutney)
- 100 gm mustard seeds
- 8-10 lemon (juice) (to knead the mustard powder)
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- Salt and sugar according to taste
- 1 banana leaf (washed)
- Wash the mustard seeds, dry and make a mustard powder.
- Knead the dough with mustard powder, lemon juice, chili powder,
salt and sugar to taste.
- Make a big size cake and properly wrap with banana leaf.
- Tie with thread and keep it in a container and keep it in a warm place.
- After 3-4 days later, the Pani tenga is ready to serve.