- Mix the ginger-garlic paste, green chili paste and some water with spinach.
- Put the mixture in a pressure cooker, cook it for 7-8 min.
- Blend the mixture with a blender to make an even thick spinach paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the paneer cubes till it is light brown.
- Soaked the fried paneer in a water for few min and after that drain & keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan and saute the bay leaves and cumin seeds.
- Add the chopped onion, salt, black pepper powder, garam masala.
- Add the fried paneer cubes and cooked spinach & stir it properly.
- Sprinkle some butter on top and enjoy with Roti or Paratha.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©