Nucchina Unde (Steamed Pulse Cake)
- 500 gm Tuar Dal
- 1/2 fresh coconut (grated)
- 10-12 green chilies (chopped)
- A pinch of asafoetida
- Salt to taste
- Soak the dal in water for two hours.
- Wash properly and grind it to make a fine paste, (do not add water).
- Sprinkle little water on dal paste and steam cook in a pressure cooker for 15 minutes.
- Add Chopped green chilies, Salt, coconut and hing to the steam cooked dal and mix it well.
- Make small balls (small lemon size) arrange them in Idli stand or cooker container and steam them for 10-12 Minutes.
- Serve Nucchina Unde with Green