Nipapattu (A type of Snacks)
- 2 cups of rice flour
- 2 cups of white flour
- 1/2 cup of gram flour
- 2-3 tablespoon roasted chana dal
- 2 tablespoon ground-nuts
- 1 tablespoon curry leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon asafoetida
- 2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- Water (for knead the dough)
- Mix all the ingredients besides water and oil.
- Add 2 tablespoon hot oil in a mixture and make a tight dough with water.
- Make lemon size balls and roll it as thick, small puri.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the puri till golden brown.
- Serve hot Nipapattu.