- Boil tomatoes, cool them and make tomato puree without tomato skin.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and fry all the dry fruits and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the onions and ginger-garlic paste & fry till
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam
masala and fry for 2-3 min.
- Then add tomato puree, dry fruits and cook it for few min.
- The mixture should not stick to bottom of pan.
- Add milk and bring it to boil.
- Shimmer and cook until the gravy becomes thick.
- Add paneer cubes to the gravy and stir properly.
- Finally add all the vegetables to the gravy and cook it for 5-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cream on top & enjoy the hot Navratan korma.