Nargisi Kofta (Meat balls with Spicy gravy)
- 1/2 kg minced meat
- 4 eggs (hard boiled)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 2 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 4-5 green chilies
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 2-3 teaspoon red
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- Salt to taste
- Clean the pre-boiled eggs and keep aside.
- Cook the minced meat about 20 minutes with the half of onions, green chilies, chopped ginger and garlic.
- Once cooked beat 1 egg into the mixture.
- Coat the boiled eggs with cooked minced meat.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the coated eggs & keep aside.
- To the remaining oil in the pan, add the chopped onions and ginger, fry until the onions turned brown.
- Add 1 teaspoon red chili powder, coriander powder, yogurt, tomato puree and the garam masala.
- Simmer until the gravy turns thick.
- Slice the fried eggs in half and serve with the spicy gravy.