Mysore Pak (A type of Gram-flour sweet)
- 150 gm gram flour
- 150 gm sugar
- 2 cups of ghee
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup of chopped almond (for garnishing)
- Roast the gram flour on tawa and stir constantly for 2-3 min.
- Heat a cup of ghee in a pan.
- Make a sticky sugar syrup with sugar and water.
- Mix the roasted gram flour with sugar syrup and stir constantly.
- Take off the flame for few second while the molten ghee ready.
- Mix the ghee properly with gram flour mixture and stir it continuously.
- Add the rest of the ghee and mix it well and cook it until mixture becomes light brown and spongy .
- Sprinkle the cardamom powder and spread the mixture on a plate.
- The mixture sets within a min, after that cut the mixture immediately with sharp knife.
- Garnish with chopped almond and serve.