- 2 cups of
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 tablespoon
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- Some cloves
- 1/2 cup of dried
- 1/2 cup of mixed dry fruits (almond,
- Vegetables oil for frying
- Make sugar syrup with sugar and water and keep it warm.
- Make a hard dough with ghee and water.
- Roll the dough in circles.
- Fold the three edges in to make a pocket and fill with a mix of coconut,
raisins and nuts
and tiny pinches of nutmeg and cardamom powder.
- Close the fourth flap and anchor with a clove.
- Deep fry in oil on low flame.
- After frying, dip in a sugar syrup and take them out.
- Keep the Sweets in a nice plate and decorate with rose petals.
- Ready to serve.