Ingredients for 2 glasses Lassi:
- 4 cups of fresh curd (chilled)
- 2 teaspoon hot milk
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 8 to 10 strands saffron
- 2 drops vanilla essence
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- Soak saffron strands in 2 tsp of milk and rub till dissolved.
- Mix sugar in curd till it will dissolve completely.
- Just before serving combine all ingredients.
- Whip well with a hand blender or beater (it will become frothy in appearance).
- The lassi is ready.
- Serve it chilled.