Kusli (Fried sweet)
- 1 cup of semolina
- 1 cup of almond (chopped)
- 1 cup of raisins (washed)
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup of dried coconut (grated)
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Ghee (for deep frying)
- Make a tight dough with white flour, ghee and water.
- Make some small balls from the dough and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add semolina and fry it well.
- Add sugar, raisins, almonds, dried coconut, cardamom powder and mix properly, let it cool.
- Roll the balls like small puri, place a small quantity of semolina mixture in the centre of the puri
and fold it as a shape of half moon and make edge serrated with the help of a fork.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, deep fry until light brown and keep it on paper napkin.
- Enjoy the Kusli.