- 500gm long grain (Basmati)
- 2 cups of boiled mixed vegetables (pea,
capsicum) (cut in
- 1 cup of mixed fruits (pomegranate,
in small cube)
- 100gm onion (sliced)
- 10 gm whole garam masala
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- A pinch of saffron
- 1/2 cup of
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnut
- 1/2 cup of cashew nut
- 50 gm vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1litre water
- Wash the rice properly and soaked in water about 10 min.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, sauté the bay leaf, whole garam masala, cumin
seeds, fry it well.
- Add soaked rice and fry it for 2-3 min.
- Add milk, sugar, salt and half cup of water and let it boil.
- Shimmer with cover until cooked.
- After that mix with fruits, vegetables, dry fruits and stir properly.
- Remove from gas and sprinkle few drops of rose water.
- Enjoy the Kashmiri pulao.