Kandalee ka Saag (A type of Veg preparation)
- 2 kg Kandlaee (also known as Bichhu Ghas) (It is a green leafy vegetable)
- 50 gm Jakhiya or
- 30 ml mustard oil
- Salt according
- 1/2 cup of chopped dry fruits (raisins,
- First of all pick very soft and smaller leaves of kandalee and wash
- Boil kandalee in water and cook it till the acidity content of the leaves
are removed and the entire kandalee becomes pulpy.
- Drain out the excess water and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add Jakhiya or cumin seeds.
- Add the boiled leaves of kandalee and fry it.
- Add salt according to the taste and cook it sometime.
- Garnish the preparation with chopped dry fruits and serve hot.