- Mix all pakora ingredients except oil and add about 1/2 cup of water & mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the small size pakora’s till golden brown.
- Beat the curd and mix with gram flour properly, there should be no lumps.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and 3 cups of water.
- Heat oil in a pan, saute the fenugreek seeds and dried red chili.
- Add gram flour and curd mixture, bring it to boil and simmer for 15 min and stir it contineously.
- Add red chili powder, fried pakoras and again simmer the kadhi about 5 min.
- Serve hot Kadhi with steamed Plain rice.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©
Leave a Reply