Jadoh is a rice and pork based Khasi delicacy. It is a typical Meghalaya dish, famous for its aromatic taste and minimum use of oil.
- Wash the rice properly and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a flat bottomed pan, sauté the bay leaves, onions, ginger
paste, turmeric and black pepper and fry till the oil separates.
- Add the pork pieces and fry for sometime till light brown.
- Add the pre-washed rice and fry for 2-3 minutes, then add salt.
- Add 4 cups of water and simmer till cooked.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.
Leave a Reply