Gosht aur Mirchon ka Salan (Mutton curry with chilies)
Gosht aur Mirchon ka Salan (Mutton curry with
Ingredients for paste:
- Grind all the ingredients for paste and keep aside.
- Marinate the mutton with the ground masala and salt for 30 minutes.
- Heat the 5 tablespoon of oil in a pressures cooker, sauté cumin and kalonji.
- Then add the marinated mutton, fry it till masala and oil are separate.
- Add 2 cups of hot water, close the pressure cooker and cook it till the meat is done.
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan and fry whole silted chilies till soft, add to the meat and simmer.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice.
Leave a Reply