- Marinate the fish fillets with lemon juice, ginger, black pepper and
salt for half an hour.
- After that remove the fish from the marinade and pat dry.
- Make thick and tight batter with gram flour, ginger-garlic paste, carom
seeds, chili powder, baking powder, salt to taste, and chilled water.
- Coat the fish with the batter and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the batter coated fish till golden brown.
- Keep all the fries in a paper napkin.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©