- 4 – 5 eggs
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 inch cinnamon
- 4 whole red chillies
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- 2 1/2 tblsp ghee
- Hard boiled the eggs, shell and halve lengthwise.
- Grind the red chillies, cumin seeds with a little vinegar and salt to taste & keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, saute the onion and fry it until brown.
- Add ground paste, ginger-garlic paste and cinnamon and cook it well.
- Then add sugar, remaining vinegar and garam masala.
- Add the pre-boiled eggs halves and stir fry till the gravy becomes thick.
- Serve with Plain rice or Rotis.