- 100 gm mung dal
- 100 gm lentil
- 100 gm arhar dal
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 4 hard-boiled eggs (pierced with a fork)
- 1/2 cup of onion paste
- 2 -3 green chilies
- 4 cloves garlic (ground)
- 3-4 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1/2 cup of mustard oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- Boil the three dals together with salt and turmeric powder and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the onions paste and tomato puree.
- Add the whole eggs into it and fry further till the onion paste turns brown.
- Add half cup water and cover the pan, allowing it to simmer for 10 min.
- Pour the eggs with the onion tomato sauce into the cooked dal, stir well.
- Boil once before serving hot with rice.