Chinguri Chadchadi (Hot & Spicy dish of Prawn)
- 250 gm small prawns with shell (chhota
- 3 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- 2-3 dried red chili
- 3 green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder (haladi
- 2 tablespoon mustard oil (sorisha
- Salt to taste (luna)
- Clean the tiny prawns but do not remove the shells.
- Make a smooth paste with mustard seeds, garlic and dried chili and keep aside.
- Take the prawns in a pan, add the mustard paste, turmeric powder, green chilies
- Then add the mustard oil along with 1/3 cup of water and mix properly.
- Put the frying pan on medium flame, stir it frequently and cook until it all becomes dry.
- Serve with steamed rice.