Chicken Shorba (Chicken soup)
- 100 gm boneless chicken (shredded)
- 500 ml chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon garlic (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon white flour
- 2 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream
- Heat the butter in a pan and fry the shredded chicken pieces till tender, remove and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the cumin seeds.
- Add the chopped garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the white flour and fry for 1 min, then add the butter fried chicken, chicken stock, pepper powder and salt.
- Cook it for 5-6 minutes while stirring all the time.
- Sprinkle the fresh cream just before serving.
Note: For 500 ml of chicken stock, cook about 500 grams of chicken bones with one
liter of water add chopped onions and garlic till the stock is reduced to half the quantity.