Chicken Reshmi Kebab /kabob
The most delicious and famous dish of Uttar Pradesh. This is the one type of Mughlai and Hydrabadi dish.
- 2 cups of minced chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoon chopped fenugreek leaves
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1-2 teaspoon chopped green
- Some vegetable oil (for brushing)
- Salt according to taste
- Cover and refrigerate the meat mixture to marinate at least 2 hours.
- About 25 minutes before serving, shape the meat mixture into long ‘tubes’
around the skewers (seeks) and place the kebabs on to a grill over a drip tray,
or into the pre-heated oven (also on a drip tray).
- If you are cooking over a charcoal grill, you will have to keep rotating so that it
will turn brown and cook evenly.
- It should take 10-15 minutes to cook.
- Brush them with oil and cook another 2 minutes.
- Garnish with chat masala, onions
and the lemon and serve with a