Chicken chili fry
- 500 gm chicken cubed
- 3 large onions
- 8 peppercorns
- 2 medium pieces ginger
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch each fresh corriander and mint leaves (chopped)
- 6 green chillies
- 1 cup of tamarind water
- Salt to taste
- Boil the chicken cubes with enough water, a onion, peppercorns and salt with cover.
- Cook it about 10 minutes.
- Slice the remaining onions and finely chop the ginger, garlic, chillies, corriander and mint.
- Heat the oil in a pan, saute the onions and fry until translucent.
- Then add the other chopped spices and fry it properly.
- Drain the chicken water and add with fried spices.
- Cook it until the chicken is done.
- Add tamarind water and cooking continue until the liquid has evaporated.
- Ready to serve.