- 200 gm
- 250 gm sugar
- A cup of ghee
- 1/2 cup of
- A pinch of
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- Soak the cashew nuts in milk for an hour & grind finely along with
- Mix the sugar with 1/2 cup of water & stir well in a medium flame and make
the sugar syrup.
- Heat the ghee and add cashew paste, sugar syrup and stir continuously.
- Grease a plate with some ghee or vegetable oil.
- When the cashew mixture becomes thick and dense, pour it a greased plate
and let it cool.
- Cut the mixture in a diamond shape.
- Keep it in a air-tight container, serve it cool.