Bora Chaulor Payas (sticky rice kheer)
- 2 ltr milk
- 50 gm red sticky rice
- 50 gm sugar
- 100 gm jaggery
- 2 bay leaves
- 2-3 cardamoms
- 3 tablespoon ghee
- Soak the rice in a water for an hour.
- After that wash the rice properly and drain the water and let it dry.
- Boil the milk until it reduce half of quantity.
- Heat the ghee in a heavy pan and add sugar.
- When suagr becomes caramalized, add bay leaves, cardamom and rice
& stir until rice becomes coloured.
- Add milk and stir it properly and shimmer for 10-12 min.
- When the kheer becomes thick, add jaggery and stir it well.
- Let it cool and enjoy.