Black & white Roti
- 500 gm wheat flour
- 300 gm mandua flour (A cereal only available in the Garhwal and Kumaon region)
- 1 teaspoon ajwain (carom seeds)
- Salt to taste
- Take the wheat flour and knead it, keep aside.
- Next, take the mandua flour and mix it with ajwain and salt, knead it, keep this
- Prepare a small ball of the wheat flour and stuff it with the mandua flour dough.
- Roll it into a round disc shape like chapati and baked it on a griddle.
- Serve the Roti with lots of butter or
ghee and mixed vegetables