Bhapot diya Machh (Steamed Fish)
- 5-6 fish pieces (dressed and washed)
- 3-2 onions (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 4-5 green chilies
- Salt to to taste
- 3 tablespoon mustard oil
- 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves
- Make a fine paste with mustard seeds, 2-3 green chilies and a pinch of salt.
- In a big bowl mix the fish pieces with mustard paste, chopped onion and salt.
- Keep the preparation in a tiffin box and steam cook it until it done.
- When the fish is ready, sprinkle the mustrad oil on top.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Serve hot with steaming rice.