Banana Ice Cream (Dessert)
Banana Ice Cream
- 2-3 eggs (separate the egg yolks and white portion)
- 2 cups of ripe banana (mashed)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2-3 teaspoon lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- Beat the eggs white, vanilla essence and thick whipped cream until stiff.
- Beat the eggs yolk with sugar until thick in colour over a pan of hot water.
- Add milk, banana pulp, lemon juice and salt with eggs yolk mixture and mix well and cool it.
- Mix all the mixture together and keep inside the refrigerator and freeze till firm.
- After 2 hours take it out the mixture and wipe it again in a mixi.
- Pour it in the freezing tray and freeze until set.
- After 2-3 hours serve chilled Banana Ice Cream.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©