Baanhgajor Logot Gahori (Pork with Bamboo shoot)
- 1 kg pork (dressed and cut in medium pieces)
- 3 big onions (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 4-5 tablespoon garlic paste
- 3-4 red chilies (paste)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 4 tablespoon fermented bamboo shoot (dried and grounded)
- Salt to taste
- 50 gm mustard oil
- 2-3 cups of hot water
- Heat the heavy pan, cook the washed pork pieces with cover.
- Cook stirring occasionally till the fat comes out and meat becomes
- Heat the oil in a pan, saute the chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste,
chili paste and cook well.
- Add pork, turmeric powder, salt and fry all the ingredients properly.
- Add bamboo shoot and stir it properly for 5-6 min.
- Add hot water and let it boil and cook it in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick and meat is done, remove from fire.
- Serve with hot plain rice.