- Soaked the rice in water for three hours.
- Then drain out the water and take a muslin cloth, tie the rice in it (this
is done to dry up the rice).
- Then grind the rice into fine powder and keep aside.
- Prepare a syrup with jaggery and water (it is made by boiling the jaggery
in water till the liquid gets thick).
- Now, mix the thick syrup of jaggery and rice and prepare a dough.
- Make smaller balls and roll them in the shapes of puris or dough nuts.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and deep-fry the puris.
- Take out on a paper towel to soak up extra oil.
- Now Delicious Arsa is ready to serve.