Alu ke Gutke (Spicy Potato)
- 1 kg potato
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red
- 3-4 dried red
- 1 cup of chopped green coriander
- 50 gm mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- Boil and peel the potatoes and cut the potatoes in small pieces and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry whole red chilies and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the cumin seeds till it crakes, then add turmeric
- Add boil potatoes pieces with coriander powder and salt & cook it on simmer.
- Garnish with chopped green coriander and fried chilies and serve.