- 150 gm white flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup carrot (chopped)
- 1/2 cup capsicum (chopped)
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup cheese (grated)
- Salt and black pepper powder according to taste
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- Mix all the ingredients (flour, eggs, vegetables, baking soda, milk & salt according to taste) in a big bowl.
- Make a smooth and dense batter.
- Heat the oil in a pan, give 4 tablespoon batter and make a round shape with spoon.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese and turn the pancake and fry it properly.
- Enjoy vegetables pancake with tomato sauce.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©
Leave a Reply