Mung Roti ( Mung bread)
- 250 gm flour
- 200 gm mung pulse (soaked in water overnight)
- 1 cup of methi leaves (wash & chopped)
- 2 onion (chopped)
- 2-3 green chili
- 1 teaspoon red chili
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of water
- Wash the pulses and make a paste in a mixi.
- Take flour, pulse paste, methi leaves, onion, green chili, chili powder, salt according to taste.
- Kneed a tight dough and divided the dough in some balls.
- Flat the balls and bake it on tawa.
- Fry the roti’s with some oil and keep aside.
- Serve Mung roti with mango or chili pickles or plain yogurt.