Chire Muger Tikia ( rice flakes & mung cake)
- 100 gm mung pulse (soak in water 1 hour)
- 2 cup of rice flakes (chire)
- 1 cup of spinach (wash & chopped)
- 1/2 cup of coriander leaves
- 3-4 green chili
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- Wash the pulses and make a paste in mixi.
- Wash the rice flakes and keep in paper napkin to soak extra water.
- Boil the spinach, drain the water and smash it.
- Mix all the ingredients (mung paste, rice flakes, spinach, lemon juice, coriander leaves, green
chili, salt and sugar to taste) and make a tight dough.
- Make smalls cakes from dough.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the cakes.
- The combination of dhania chutney with this cakes is delicious.