- 6 pcs. slice bread
- 1 big bowl mixed vegetables (carrot,
potato, peas) (boiled)
- 2 tomato (chopped)
- 2 onion (chopped)
- 2-3 green chili
- 1 tablespoon curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of water (if needed)
- Smash the bread and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the curry leaves and mustard seeds.
- Add onion, green chili and fry it properly.
- Then add pre-boiled vegetables, tomato and fry it until light brown.
- Add smashed bread, turmeric powder, salt and sugar to taste and stir it properly.
- Serve hot with green salad.