- 8 medium sized tomatoes (wash &cut in medium sized)
- 1 carrot (cut in round shape)
- 1 big onion (cut in slices)
- 6-7 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 2 inch’ celery (chopped)
- 2-3 parsley leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 cup of cream
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon black pepper corn
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 12-14 slice bread
- Salt and sugar according to taste
- Take oil, butter, carrot, onion, garlic, celery, bay leaf in a big microwave
proof bowl in highest (100%) point and cook for 5 min.
- Then add tomato pieces, salt and sugar to taste, 3 cups of water and
cook it 20-25 min with cover in highest (100%) point.
- Cool the mixture and grind in a mixi to make a smooth paste.
- Add pepper corn and again cook it for 5 min in highest (100%) point.
- Then Add cream, mix properly and sprinkle the chopped parsley on top.
- Serve with toast.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©