- 250 gm tiger prawns (dressed and washed)
- 100 gm broccoli (wash & cut in slices)
- 3-4 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper powder
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 capsicum (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of chopped leek (green onion)
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon tobasco sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon ajinomoto
- 2-3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt and sugar according to taste
- Marinate the prawns with salt, pepper powder and vinegar and
and grill the prawns for 5-6 min with highest (100%) point.
- Heat the oil in a microwave proof pan for 40 second with highest
(100%) point, then add garlic paste, vegetables (onion, capsicum,
tomato, green onion) and cook it for 4 min with medium (70%) point.
- After that add grilled prawns, tobasco sauce, soya sauce, ajinamoto,
pepper powder and cook it for 2 min with medium (70%) point.
- Then add yogurt, 1 cup of water and cook it for 2 min highest (100%) point.
- Serve it with pudina