- 400 gm paneer (cut in medium size)
- 1 cup of cream
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 bay leaves
- 2-3 green chilies (chopped)
- 8-10 whole black pepper corn
- 2 tablespoon whole garam masala
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 cup of tomato puree
- 2 teaspoon red chili
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon kasuri methi
- Salt and sugar according to taste
- Take butter in a microwave proof pan and keep it 30 second
with highest (100%) point.
- Add whole garam masala, black pepper corn, bay leaves,
ginger-garlic paste, chopped green chili, stir it properly and
cook 3 min with highest (100%) point.
- Then add tomato puree, red chili powder, garam masala powder,
salt, 1/2 cup of water and cook it for 10 min with highest (100%)
- After that add kasuri methi, sugar and mix properly.
- Add paneer cubes with mix spices and cook it for 8 min with medium
(70%) point without cover.
- Add cream and keep it in a microwave for 2-3 min with low (50%) point.
- Enjoy this hot recipe.