- Take butter in a microwave proof pan and keep it 30 second
with highest (100%) point.
- Add whole garam masala, black pepper corn, bay leaves,
ginger-garlic paste, chopped green chili, stir it properly and
cook 3 min with highest (100%) point.
- Then add tomato puree, red chili powder, garam masala powder,
salt, 1/2 cup of water and cook it for 10 min with highest (100%)
- After that add kasuri methi, sugar and mix properly.
- Add paneer cubes with mix spices and cook it for 8 min with medium
(70%) point without cover.
- Add cream and keep it in a microwave for 2-3 min with low (50%) point.
- Enjoy this hot recipe.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©