2 cup of mixed vegetables (potato,
beans) (cut in small cube in size)
100 gm paneer (cut in medium size)
25 gm raisins (washed)
25 gm cashew nuts
1 tablespoon pistachio
1 tablespoon almond
1 tablespoon charomgaj
1 tablespoon chironji
2 tablespoon juice of lemon
1/2 cup of cream
1/2 cup of pre-boiled milk
1 cup of coconut milk
2 onions (chopped)
8-10 whole black pepper corn
2 tablespoon whole garam masala
1 teaspoon fennel
1 tablespoon ginger paste
1 tablespoon garlic paste
2 cup of tomato puree
2 teaspoon turmeric powder
2 teaspoon red chili powder
2 teaspoon cumin powder
1 tablespoon garam masala powder
2 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter)
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
Salt and sugar according to taste
- Make a fine paste of raisins, cashew nuts, pistachio, almond,
charamgaj, chiranji and keep aside.
- Take 1/4 cup of pre-boiled milk, mixed vegetables in a big microwave
proof pan and cook it for 5 min with highest (100%) point with cover.
- Take oil, ghee, whole black pepper corn, chopped onion, fennel, whole
garam masala in a another microwave proof pan and cook it for 4 min with
highest (100%) point.
- Then add green chili, tomato puree, turmeric-chili-cumin powder, pre-cooked
vegetables, paneer, salt to taste, 1/2 of water.
- Mix all the ingredients properly and cook it for 4 min with highest (100%) point with cover.
- Then mix coconut milk, stir it properly and cook it for 2 min with highest (100%) point.
- After that sprinkle the cream and keep it in a microwave for 1 min with medium (70%) point.
- Keep it 2 min under the microwave then serve.