Mutter & Mushroom Curry
- 200 gm mushroom (cut in vertically shape & 2 pieces each)
- 1 cup of green peas
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon kasoori methi
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- Take oil, ginger-garlic paste, mushroom pieces in a microwave
proof pan and cook it for 3 min with highest (100%) point.
- After cooking
- Take the spice mix 1 ingredients and make a fine paste with help
of mixi and keep the paste1 aside.
- Take spice mix 2 ingredients and make a fine paste with help
of mixture grinder and keep the paste2 aside.
- Take paste1 in a microwave proof pan and cook it for 7 min with medium (70%) point.
- Then add paste 2 with cooked paste and again cook it for 7 min in microwave..
- Add green peas, 2 cups of water and cook it for 6 min in microwave.
- Add pre-cooked mushroom and cook it for 3 min with highest (100%) point.
- Serve mutter & mushroom curry with Paratha or Puree.