Mine Srone Soup
- 1 cup of Macaroni
- 1/2 cup of grated cheese
- 1 big bowl mixed vegetables (potato,
carrot, jucini, beans)
- 1/4 cup of green peas
- 4 medium size tomatoes
- 1 big onion (chopped)
- 6-7 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 10-12 basil leaves (chopped)
- 2 inch’ celery (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of chopped leek
- 1/2 cup of tomato puree
- 2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 3 cup of vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt according to taste
- Take whole tomatoes, wash and boil with proper water in a microwave for
2 min with highest (100%) point.
- Keep the boiled tomatoes in a cold water, de-shell and cut in cubes without seeds.
- Heat the oil for 3 min with highest (100%) point in a big microwave proof pan.
- Add onion, garlic, leek, carrot, celery and cook it for 6 min with highest (100%) point.
- Then add beans, green peas, potato, jucini, tomato puree and pre-boiled tomato pieces.
- Add basil leaves and vegetable stock and and cook it for 8 min with highest (100%) point.
- After that, add macaroni, pepper powder, salt to taste and cook it for 5 min with highest (100%) point.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and serve it hot.