- Wash the soaked pulses properly, drain the water and keep aside.
Take oil, chopped ginger, turmeric-chili-coriander powder, mango
powder, salt in a microwave proof pan and cook it for 6 min with
highest (100%) point.
- Then add pre-washed dal with cooked spices, add 2 cups of water,
asafetida water and cook it for 20 min with highest (100%) point.
- After 8-10 min in stirring the mixture with help of wood spoon or spatula.
- When the recipe is complete cooked, place the under the of microwave
because the pulses becomes more soft.
- Sprinkle the coriander leaves & green chili and then serve.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©