Rice is the staple diet of Eastern part of India and Bangladesh.
- 500 gm Rice
- First wash the rice properly and drain the water.
- Take an open-lid pan and fill it with 1and 1/2 lit water.
- Heat the water in high flame.
- When the water start boiling add the rice & stir well.
- Cook it in medium flame until the rice become soft but intact (overcooking will make the rice lumpy in appearance).
Cover the pan and drain the excess water properly.
Plain rice is ready, you can enjoy with any side dish.