- A bunch of Spinach
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of chopped coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds (roasted)
- 1 teaspoon carom seeds (roasted)
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2-3 green chilies (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 tablespoon of mustard oil
- Ghee for frying
- Boil water in a pan and add spinach, simmer for 5-6 min.
- Strain the water and bring to cool.
- Grind the coriander leaves, spinach and green chilies to make a fine paste.
- Take bowl and add wheat flour, carom-cumin seeds, onion, spinach paste, chili
powder, mustard oil and salt.
- Mix well and knead it to make smooth dough by adding enough water.
- Make medium size balls from the dough and roll to give a circular shape like Roti.
- Bake and fry the roti’s in a tawa with ghee.
- The paratha’s are done, when both the sides turn golden brown.
- Serve hot and crispy Spinach Paratha with chili
or mango pickles.