Sabudana Kichuri (a dish is prepare with Sabudana, Pulse and vegetables)
- 150 gm Sabudana (big) (soak into water for 2 hours)
- 150 gm Mung dal
- 100 gm boiled mixed vegetables (potato,
capsicum, cauliflower etc)
- 2 tomato (cut into medium size)
- 2-3 green chilli (chopped)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 dried red chilli
- 1-teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1-teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 3 tablespoon mustard oil
- 3 tablespoon Ghee (clarified butter)
- 2 cup of water
- Drain the water and keep aside.
- Boil the Mung dal & keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the pre-boiled vegetables & keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, saute the bay leaf, cumin seeds, dried chilli, green chilli & stir well .
- Add sabudana, pre-fried vegetables, dal and tomato & mix well.
- Give the turmeric powder, salt & sugar according to taste & stir well.
- Add water and cook for 10 min in a low flame with cover.
- Sabudana kichuri is ready, serve it hot.