Rommali Roti (paper thin bread)
- 250 gm wheat flour (atta)
- 50 gm white flour (maida)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Water to knead the dough
- Mix wheat flour, white flour, baking powder, salt and sieve them together.
- Add oil and knead a smooth dough and cover with wet muslin cloth for half an hour.
- Make medium sized balls from the dough and roll like until it becomes thin like paper on some dry flour.
- Heat the tawa, place the thin bread carefully over it and bake.
- Fold it like a handkerchief and serve with Mirchi ka salan.