- 100 gm paneer (finely grated)
- 2 cups of basmati rice (washed)
- A cup of plain curd
- 2 medium onions (finely chopped)
- A cup of green coriander
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 3-4 tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 3-4 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon red chili
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala (ground)
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- 50 gm ghee
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker, sauté the garam masala and finely chopped onions and fry the onions till golden brown.
- Then add ginger-garlic paste, finely cut green chilies and fry for few min.
- Then add red chili powder, turmeric-cumin powder and let it fry for a min.
- Then add finely chopped tomatoes and cover the pan, remove the lid when the tomatoes are soft.
- Add curd, finely grated paneer and fresh coriander, cook properly.
- Add rice and 2 cups of water and allow it to cook, wait for two whistles.
- Enjoy hot, spicy Rice korma.