- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker, sauté the garam masala and finely chopped onions and fry the onions till golden brown.
- Then add ginger-garlic paste, finely cut green chilies and fry for few min.
- Then add red chili powder, turmeric-cumin powder and let it fry for a min.
- Then add finely chopped tomatoes and cover the pan, remove the lid when the tomatoes are soft.
- Add curd, finely grated paneer and fresh coriander, cook properly.
- Add rice and 2 cups of water and allow it to cook, wait for two whistles.
- Enjoy hot, spicy Rice korma.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©