- 250 gm rajma (soaked in water over night)
- 3 cups of cooked basmati rice
- 5 tablespoon plain curd
- 1 big tomato
- 2 green cardamoms (crushed)
- 2 cloves (crushed)
- 2 teaspoon red chili
- 2 teaspoon saffron Water
- 4-5 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- Cook the rice and keep aside.
- Wash the rajma, boil it in a pressure cooker and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the tomatoes and fry it.
- Then add curd, chili powder, crushed cardamom-clove and fry it well.
- Then add the pre-boiled rajma and let it simmer for 4-5 min until done.
- Keep the cooked Rajma aside.
- In a big pan, first put a layer of cooked rice and then a layer of cooked rajma.
- Then pour some curd, finally put another layer of rice and decorate it with garam masala powder and add the saffron water.
- Cover it with tight lid and let it simmer until done.
- When the Rajma rice is ready to serve, then open the lid and serve hot with green salad